What is NIDSM?
IT Service Management (ITSM) helps enterprises in delivering end-to-end IT services that are aligned to their business goals. Many organizations across the globe have begun to adapt ITSM, paving the way for digital transformation. However, to unleash the digital potential, enterprises have to leverage IT to drive and support the business services rather than isolating it. This allows enterprises to develop integrated business processes and services thereby ensuring a refined focus on business objectives and enhanced user satisfaction.
NIDSM Framework is an approach that would help enterprises to elevate ITSM to next level in the digital path. It takes into account the correlation among design, operation and support, and focuses on delivering end-to-end integrated services across various functions of the organizations.
Transform from Traditional ITIL to NIDSM
ITIL, a set of IT service management practices, helps enterprises to deliver IT services effectively. But, as the recent focus is shifting towards integration of IT services with core processes, IT system becomes complex, making it difficult for the enterprises to rely only on traditional ITSM. However, the resulting complexity can be addressed by the three main components of NIDSM framework, to facilitate integration of services from strategy to support.
Three Major Components of NIDSM
A Unified System of Services
NIDSM helps enterprises to have a single system of services containing interconnected and purposefully automated workflows which will eliminate data and process redundancies, expedite approval mechanisms, and in turn improve overall efficiency and reduce operational costs. Also, it allows enterprises to develop integrated business processes and services, including those which are outsourced, thereby ensuring a refined focus on business objectives and enhanced user satisfaction.
Steps to Accelerate Digital Transformation with NIDSM
- Assess and analyze the current state infrastructure, processes and functions of the enterprise to identify the existing system gaps and requirements
- Devise a strategy for various possible integrations that are aligned with business goals and create integrated processes blueprint and high level integrated design for continuous service delivery
- Determine implementation timeline after ensuring the availability of infrastructural, technical, contractual and other required resources
- Build, operate and optimize integrated services among multiple platforms by leveraging various platform capabilities and technologies
- Set up integrated service delivery processes and functions that provides elevated experience for both internal and external customers
Get Started with NIDSM
To manage complex IT system and strategically align it with business goals and requirements, embrace integrated digital service management with advanced technologies by leveraging NIDSM framework and guidelines.
Please reach out to us to know more about NIDSM.
- Raja Renganathan
- Praveen Challa
- Sujitha G
- Banking & Financial Services
- Life Sciences & Health Care
- Technology, Media & Telecommunications
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Retail & Consumer Goods